The next big thing is the league format
2020, December 15th
Today, we had an interesting discussion with Kazy, who manages the Masters Cup. He plans to gather many big teams in a big tournament.
He told me about a specific format that would allow him to do it using the IFC.
But it was not very clear, and in the end, the perfect format would have been a league.
- Because if you have 2 teams tied, the one has one match left to play could take advantage it is makes a draw in J6 for example. For me, we have to do some kind of league format, with 5 games.
- Yes, a league would be awesome obviously.
- And in the end, you have a ranking and you separate in two.
- But since you don’t have the league format, this was the only option to make it with you.
- Well, a league is a one group tournament
This is not the first time someone tells me about the league format. It may have a big role to play for the future. So I told A*, and he will work on it to have it ready for mid-January.
In the meantime, A* keeps designing new beautiful pages.